Author Topic: My Creds  (Read 1238 times)

Redbear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My Creds
« on: March 04, 2022, 09:26:22 AM »
I work at a Cancer Surgical Center in California, I assist people that have just come out of chemo that deserve to be cheered up at the stage of life they are dealing with,
this includes children of all ages,

And even tho I do not have Cancer, I have quite a few friends that do have,
I happen to be one of the few people they have around that knows how to be a cannabis chemist which I learned how to do,
I learned it because a friend of mine had a form of cervical cancer.. and when she was having extreme issues with her pills and meds, I couldn't help but feel for her,
and I knew that smoking a joint helped her out a little bit,

because of this concern for my friend, I delved into that world like a banshee, I rode many miles on my Harley to very discreet places and spoke with the gurus that developed some the stuff you see today,
and in doing so, learned quite a bit from it,
Currently I am the Concentrates Processor for 4 cannabis clubs in my surrounding area's,
I am the one that makes edibles and the hash ~ oils ~ & tinctures,
they come to me because of my methods and years of practice with it.

I am not a warez poster, nor am I a social butterfly,This is what I can help share here,
to help you forum members & your friends or relatives, if they have any type of cancer and is seeking any form of natural homeopathic relief.
This might help some...
I happen to know for a fact that the recipes that I post have helped every one of these patients that I have shared them with,
and because I also know it is not a "Cure All" there are some that this will not help and are against it,
and that is ok & fine with me.

I know some feel cannabis is a gateway drug, but in all honestly it is booze that is a gateway drug,
Cannabis is not "Death Drug" such as heroin or methamphetamine, which I think are both thieves that take from you but give no relief of any form,
and just so everyone understands, I am not out to "Promote Drug Use"
I am out to promote knowledge about something that has been denied to the masses for a long time,

Thank You for listening to my ramble,